The new regulation has finally come into force for the foreign investors to be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship. Here are the terms & conditions and the application steps mentioned clearly below.
Actually, there are several conditions that you must be qualified for at least ONE of those following below so that you, as a foreign investor can apply for Turkish citizenship;
- The investor requires to purchase a property worth of at least 250,000 usd and NOT re-sell the premises for three years.
- The investor requires to invest into a fixed capital investment of NOT less than 500,000 usd.
- The investor requires to purchase the state borrowing tools equal to the investment amount of 500,000 usd for three years period.
- The investor requires to have a corporate and provide the employment at least for 50 Turkish citizens.
- The investor requires to open a bank account from any Turkish Bank, deposit 500,000 usd and hold it for 3 years.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact to us.