In this section, you can access our wide range portfolio of Property For Rent in Istanbul Turkey and apartments for rent in Istanbul long term. You can either search for furnished and non-furnished flats. In case that you are unable to find what you are looking for, we are glad to assist you in sourcing new properties based on your needs and criteria.
Our properties for rent in Istanbul are located in the areas of Maslak, Besiktas, Etiler, Sariyer, Cihangir, Nisantasi, Taksim, Karakoy, Mecidiyekoy, Sisli, Beyoglu, Ortakoy, Bebek, Uskudar and Kadikoy.
Why should you choose us with the long term apartments for rent in Istanbul?
- From cheap to luxury, we have unfurnished and fully-furnished apartments in Istanbul for rent long term at prestigious buildings and compounds.
- We know well how to link the tenants with the right owners.
- Through our years of experience and wide property network, we can easily source what you are looking for.
- Our company deals with all abonnements such as electricity, water, natural gas and internet connections.
- If you need help with the residence permit, we apply and follow the legal procedure on your behalf.
- Our consultants will be helping you with moving to your new home.
What should you ask before renting an apartment in Istanbul for long term?
- Is it unfurnished or furnished apartment for rent in Istanbul?
- Is the rent payable on monthly or yearly basis?
- Does the price includes the bills or not?
- How much is the site maintenance fee?
- What is the duration of the contract?
- How much is the security deposit?
- How much does the agency fee cost?
- Is the apartment close to public transportation?
Steps to rent apartment in Istanbul long term
It is highly recommended to follow these steps with the guidance of a certified real estate agent when you decided to rent apartment in Istanbul long term.
- Make your search and pick the apartments that suit your criteria best.
- Arrange viewing trip and visit the properties.
- Definitely appoint a real estate agent to deal with the process.
- Give an offer to the apartment that you like most. If agreed with the landlord, initiate the rental process.
- Make sure that the lease agreement prepared both in Turkish and English versions. Read carefully and sign the agreement.
- Go to Notary Public and notarize the Turkish version of the lease agreement.
- Make abonnements for water, electricity, natural gas and internet.
- Register your lease agreement and family members with the site management. If you have a car, ask for the access card or sticker.
- If the apartment is not furnished. You can visit the furniture shops such as IKEA, MASKO, MODAKO, KOCTAS. They will deliver in 10 to 15 days.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information about renting an apartment in Istanbul for long term.