header_image
Your search results

Apartments For Sale in Khaleej Istanbul

$ 98.000
,
add to favorites
106
Ready to Move

Khaleej Apartments For Sale  – Move Instantly and Pay with Installments

The project is located in G.osmanpasa area nearby Khaleej. The project consists of 1 and 2 bedroom flats that are brand new.  In the compound, there are 24/7 gated security, indoor parking lot, indoor swimming pool, Gym, Terrace Cafe, onsite supermarket, reception,

Why to own property from this project?

  • Below market value and competitive property prices.
  • Great ROI potential.
  • Easy to rent.
  • Easy Exit Strategy.
  • Gated development in downtown Istanbul.
  • Easy access to main attractions.  ( 10 min to old city,  Taksim and Bosphorus areas)
  • Hassle Free ownership process.
  • Residence permit opportunity in Turkey.

  SPECIAL OFFER & PRICES :  

1 bedroom apartments  :  98.000 $

2 bedroom apartments  :  159.000 $

ONLY PAY 30%  downpayment,  move instantly  and pay the rest 70% by monthly installments for 24 month!!!  

 

City:
Country: Turkey
Property Id : 1228
Price: $ 98.000
Year Built: 2016-12-31
24h Security
Indoor Pool
Fitness
Gym
Close to Main Transport
Covered Car Park

Compare properties

Similar Listings

Move Now and Pay with Installments

Lake View Project in Istanbul – Govern...

From $ 115.500
Great lake view project in Istanbul backed by Government ! Only pay 30% and Move in ! The rest with 36 monthly inst [more]
Great lake view project in Istanbul backed by Government ! Only pay 30% and Move in ! The rest with 36 monthly inst [more]
admin
Under Construction

Art & Smart Project in Istanbul

From $ 105.000
One of the most prestigious projects in area. Direct access to metro station from project !
One of the most prestigious projects in area. Direct access to metro station from project !
admin
New Launch

New Meydan Project in Istanbul

From $ 58.000
Great Project and Location with 30% down payment + 36 months installments ! Benefit now the special launch prices [more]
Great Project and Location with 30% down payment + 36 months installments ! Benefit now the special launch prices [more]
admin
  • Contact Us About This Property

    Inquiry