Apartments For Sale in Istanbul page provides you information and available alternatives in downtown, suburban and bosphorus flats with city, forest and sea view options. The popular locations to buy apartment in Istanbul are Besiktas, Taksim, Cihangir, Beyoglu, Nisantasi, Sisli, Beylikduzu, Esenyurt, Ortakoy, Maslak, Bebek, Sariyer, Zekeriyakoy, Gokturk.
Why Should You Buy An Apartment In Istanbul With Us?
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Professional Property Team.
- Varieties of properties all over Istanbul.
- Buy apartment with Safe and fast legal procedure.
- Free Property Management.
- No Commission.
Through 12 year experience in real estate market, we have a strong fundamental and network that we can reach out the properties you take advantages of making prosperous returns on your investment. You are on right source if you are looking for cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul.
5 things that you need to follow before you purchase an apartment in Istanbul for sale?
- Istanbul is a really giant metropol with 130 km distance from east to west. Make your plan and divide your home search in 3 different areas. Downtown ( Besiktas, Beyoglu, Sisli, Fatih Counties), Bosphorus Line ( Besiktas, Ortakoy, Bebek, Emirgan, Istinye, Yenikoy, Tarabya and Sariyer coast which is around 30km seashore) and Suburbans ( beylikduzu, Esenyurt, Kucukcekmece, Halkali, Gunesli, Basaksehir, Bahcesehir.) The price dramatically differs in those 3 areas between 50,000$ and 50,000,000$.
- Make sure that the flats are close to main public transport. This will add extra value to your property. It will raise your rental return and capital growth per annum.
- If the project is under construction, ask for the legal documents of the project. Some developers in Istanbul begin to promote their projects without having the building permission yet. It is always advised that you should appoint a lawyer to check the documents and follow up the legal procedure.
- If the apartment is ready to move, make sure that it has ” habitation licence”.
- Considering all above are fine, now it is time to proceed for ownership. Do not transfer the purchase amount to the owner directly. Make your payment to your lawyer through the bank transfer . Upon the payment, he/she will be applying for title deed.